ZENA Acid Peeling Treatment Procedure
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the ZENA product range and the role of chemical peels within it.
- Classification of peels based on active substances and penetration depth.
- Indications for chemical peels and the skin problems they can address.
- Contraindications for chemical peels.
- ZENA chemical peeling protocol, including pre-peeling preparation, the peeling procedure in the cosmetologist’s office, and post-peel care at home.
- Detailed characteristics of ten types of ZENA chemical peels, including their compositions, pH levels, and features of acid selection.
- Recommended exposure times for each type of chemical peel.
- Demonstration of the ZENA chemical peel procedure.
- Combination of chemical peels with other procedures in the beautician’s office.
- Possible mistakes during chemical peeling and ways to correct them.
- Q&A session for students to ask any questions they may have.
We hope that by the end of this seminar, participants will have a thorough understanding of ZENA chemical peels and how they can be used to improve skin health and appearance.