Facial cleansing foam that gently exfoliates, removes impurities, fights inflammation and irritation. Due to the synergistic combination of lactic and fruit acids, the peeling foam relaxes the intercellular layer, stimulates the regeneration of the deep layers of the skin. At the same time, it activates fibroblasts in the dermis, increases the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improves the appearance, and makes the skin tone even. The skin becomes soft and ready for a better perception of professional procedures and further applied preparations.
- a formula based on water with Silver nanoclusters, which restores the local immunity of the skin, enhances the anti-inflammatory processes of the skin, normalizes the hyperfunction of the sebaceous glands, and removes the oily sheen.
Foam is a source of valuable vitamins (A, E, B, C) and microelements that give the skin smoothness, silkiness and softness.
- thanks to acids based on lactic acid – which, getting into the sebaceous glands, dissolves “plugs” from sebum, dirt, and makeup residues in the ducts, thereby eliminating blackheads, preventing inflammation and fruit acids – which weaken the connection between the scales of the stratum corneum and accelerate the natural process their branches, thereby stimulating neocollagenesis. As a result, the skin is lightened, softened, and the amount of inflammatory elements is reduced.
- Centella asiatica in the composition, provides a moisturizing, antioxidant, healing effect, improves blood circulation and evens out skin tone.
- Salicylic acid effectively reduces the activity of pathogenic bacteria, normalizes the sebaceous glands, reduces scars and scars.
- Aloe vera activates cell regeneration, soothes, moisturizes, nourishes, and ensures the transport of nutrients.
- Chlorophyll extract is a natural antioxidant, a source of biological active substances, accelerates regeneration and epithelialization.
Mode of application
Foam is used for deep cleansing, before any professional treatment in the salon.
Suitable for home use (the client must use it 1 week before the procedure), especially for preparing the skin before acid peels and Algae peels, very well suited before BB glow and HyalNano.
For oily skin and skin with acne, use once a day.
For dry and sensitive skin, it is best to use ZENA Cleansing Gel
How to apply? A small amount of foam is applied to the skin of the face, distributed with massaging movements within one minute and washed off with warm water.