The best in composition set for giving the skin a healthy glowing. This set is universal and suitable for any skin type (from 1 to 4 skin type). You can create the perfect skin tone, contouring the face, use a light and dark bb glow to highlight and dark-en, create a beautiful lip tone, give a face natural shining with blushes.
HOW IT WORKS
- Whitening, skin lightening by 2–3 tones
- Anti-age treatment
- Prevention of new inflamation
- Soothing skin after treatment
- Sodium Hyaluronate — moisturizing, fine lines and wrin-kles
- Hydrolyzed collagen — softness, hydration, rejuvenating
- Niacinamide — whitening, skin-restoring ingredient for aging and blemish-prone skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines.
- Antioxidants, Skin Soothing — Camellia sinensis, Rosa centifolia, Anthemis nobilis flower extract (Chamomile), Hamamelis virginiana, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera)
- Centella asiatica (asiatic acid, hydrocotyl, or gotu kola) — rich source of amino acids and has soothing properties
PEPTIDES COMPLEX FOR SKIN-RESTORING
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (Trade name Matrixyl) — skin-restoring fatty acid mixed with amino acids. Studies from Sederma lab and from independent researchers have shown it can have an impact on the visual signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (argireline) — relaxation of the muscle and a reduction of expression wrinkles. Reduces the number and depth of wrinkles by more than 20 %.
- Choose a basic tone, a same as your skin color, or 1 tone lighter (you can mix 2 color for perfect base tone)
- Apply at all face a base to even out your skin. This step just helps you create a uniform base.
- Now take the darker tone and trace your temples. You have to determine your face shape before you begin this step. If you have a bigger forehead, apply the foundation stick straight into the hairline to minimize it.
- You now need to enhance your cheekbones. Find your hollow part by placing your fingers on both the sides of the face. Where you feel your skin dip un-derneath the bones is your hollow part. Just above the hollow part is your cheekbone where you need to apply the color.
- While contouring your nose, go a little narrow at the tip if you have a blunt nose. If you have a shorter nose, contour it with a dark foundation stick right into the brow to add length or width accordingly.
Before you begin applying the contour, you have to determine your face shape.
- For a heart-shaped face, you need to contour along the sides of the forehead and temples in order to create a balance between the lower and upper half of the face.
- An oblong shaped face needs to be contoured in such a way that it creates an illusion of a short and oval face shape.
- A square shaped face has to be contoured in such a way that the sharp jaw lines do not look so prominent. A round face has to be contoured in such a way that it creates an illusion of length to give it an oval shape